Mortgage Lenders Fort Worth
Your local mortgage lenders Fort Worth. Call us now on (214) 566-2353 to learn more.
The loanFi mortgage team is your local mortgage company in Fort Worth. They understand how overwhelming the home loan process can be, but will always educate their clients on all their services offered, to ensure their customer is choosing the best option for their financial goals. Here at loanFi we always put our customers first and will personalize your mortgage, provide fast and customized quotes, great rates, and provide the best service with integrity.
Click on a button below to learn more:
Obtaining a mortgage in Fort Worth can be an intimidating process due to the multitude of different mortgage options on the market. Here at loanFi we offer a variety of different mortgage options that can best fit your needs. We promise to walk you through each option step by step so you understand the advantages and disadvantages of each loan.
- Conventional Mortgage: This is a home loan that is not insured by the government, but follows the general Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. These loans typically have a better interest rate than government insured loans, but require at least 20% of your home’s down payment. If you have good credit, and enough savings for a 20% down payment, then a conventional mortgage may be right for you.
- FHA Loan: An FHA loan is issued by the Federal Housing Administration and is a government insured loan. The interest rates are generally higher but only a 3.5% down payment is required. If you have a low income, bad credit, or not a lot of savings, then you should consider an FHA loan.
- VA Loan: A VA loan is a government issued loan by the Department of Veteran Affairs. This ensures that veterans and active military members can still become homeowners by being offered a zero down payment, and low interest rates. Specific requirements are mandatory for a VA loan, so talk to your mortgage lender in Fort Worth to see if you qualify, at 214-566-2353.
- USDA: This loan is insured by the United States Department of Agriculture and is for eligible rural and suburban homeowners. There is a zero down payment requirement and typically lower interest rates. Call our office today to see if you qualify for this Fort Worth mortgage.
- Jumbo Mortgage: A jumbo mortgage is a loan that allows you to borrow more than the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines. This means you can borrow more than $417,000, which is traditionally capped on conforming loans. There are more strict requirements to be approved of a jumbo loan such as needing a high credit score (around 720), and have a low amount of debt.
- Refinancing: This is an option to pay off your current mortgage and replace it with a new one. If your original loan has higher interest rates than the current market, then this may be a great option for you to have cheaper monthly payments. Refinancing also gives you an option to pay off your loan sooner by changing the amortization period.
Fort Worth is the 5th largest city in Texas and the 16th largest city in the United States. The population is about 855,000 and the area spans 349.2 square miles. Fort Worth was a popular stop on the Chisholm trail, which motivated the growth of cattle drives. As the center of the cattle driving industry, Fort Worth later developed into ranching, which gave this area the nickname “Cowtown.”
Top things to do in Fort Worth include: the Fort Worth Zoo, where people come to view over 7,000 different local and exotic animals, the Fort Worth Water Gardens, which is an urban plaza that displaces a variety of different beautiful water features. The Cowtown Coliseum, which is a popular gathering area in Fort Worth for Rodeos and concerts, and the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, which is an educational exhibit with an IMAX theater and has a hands-on learning facility for children.
For more information on things to do, the history of the town, or to learn about the sports and music scene in Fort Worth, please visit the city’s website at https://www.fortworth.com/.